The winner Cindy Leaf will be getting everything pictured! The full list of items are below a few posts. Congratulations Cindy!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
We had a total of 43 entries between email entries and on my blog. The winner is...............Cindy Leaf! YAY! Of course my camera broke and I will not be able to post a picture of all the items until Wednesday. Sorry! Thank you to everyone that entered!
Enjoy your Christmas and New Years!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Happy Birthday! I have been sick for the past two weeks, so my brother came to visit from collage to help with the birthday party. For the boys he made each of them a gingerbread house. My whole family is very creative. Look at Cameron's face! He can barely contain himself!!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
He is holding a vintage bottle brush tree and more! So I decided to put all the dolls up on eBay! Oh, eBay I cannot leave you. I will be selling the patterns for the dolls on Etsy.
Friday, October 31, 2008
I am celebrating my new blog with this blog giveaway! Here are some of my favorite stuff to use in my doll making! You will get all you see in the pictures and more!
-5 rusty square head nails
- 2 Victorian shoe buttons
- 1/2 yard of cool vintage fabric black and white
- 4 old wheels for stitching up your animals
- pack of unique rusty tin, one large star, two small stars ( these are not the same stars you see everywhere.) Rusty rectangle, and Rusty wings.
- 1 yard of antique lace trim
- 1 paper mache cone
- vintage tinsel 3 feet ( this tinsel is so pretty, you will love it! )
- Antique baby dress- handmade ornament ( by me ) released on the 5th
- antique sewing drawer
- one secret item!
All you have to do to enter is leave a comment with your email address and you will be entered.
The winner will be chosen at random and will be announced on Dec. 16th. The winner will be posted on my website and blog!